Friday, June 29, 2012

Saturday, December 1, 1984 (age 13)


I’m reading this book called Mommie Dearest. I saw the movie, but I always prefer the book over the movie, because the movie always leaves out important facts and let’s not get into this for fear I shall turn into a gay…
WELL! Today Becky went and called Mom about 3 times today all because I got her upset. The first time was because I was doing something (well, *I* don’t know), the 2nd time was because I teased the cat and the 3rd time was because Nadine was here and that she was bothering HER!

From Wikipedia: Mommie Dearest is a memoir and exposé written by Christina Crawford, the adopted daughter of actress Joan Crawford. The book, which depicts Christina's childhood and her relationship with her mother, was published in 1978

No comments:

Post a Comment