Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Monday, May 20, 1985 (age 13)



Today was an extremely exciting day, so we won't waste any time getting to it - OK? Well, after Algebra, me and Callie went down to the band room to get our stuff. Sam was down there because today is Monday. While he was opening the door, he was also trying to pull his pants on over his shorts. So Bonnie C goes over and says "Oh! Look! Sam's pulling down his pants!" So Sam turns around and pulls down his pants AND shorts! Bonnie, Callie and I were in hysterics. Then, later on, me and Lacey were on a bike ride so we turned down Tilman Road (where Wendy and Sam live) and we saw Sam! The first time he was coming down his front steps. When he saw Lacey and I he yelled "Hey! Get off my street!" So Lacey starts to laugh as we keep riding. The second time was when we were passing Tabitha Teller's house and he passed us in his car. The THIRD time was when were just coming down past Wendy's house, when he passed us AGAIN - but this time I waved and screamed "Hi!"
So the freshness of this day passes and we go on to another fresh day tomorrow - ah well, tah-tah! P.S. Look, two whole pages! 9:07

No comments:

Post a Comment