Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wednesday, April 3, 1985 (age 13)



Today's day. Health - we saw a videotape on Men and Boys - funny! French - boring! I could fall asleep in that class! History - took my test, I think I got maybe a B. English - Tyler found an old note written by me and Lacey. He thinks Dahlia likes David! (Spare). Band - got our uniforms - finally! Math - I am so far behind! Look what three days of no school can do to you! Science - Mrs. Culver yelled at Wendy, and she started crying and went to Mr. Dupre's office. I went to church tonight. Saw Kelsey, Dahlia and Tyler. Outside, after mass, I said Bye to Tyler. Becky comes up to me and goes "IDIOT!" so loud I could have strangled her. It's like its some sort of sin to say good-bye! I mean really! 10:01

No comments:

Post a Comment